If you require further information or pricing on any of our screen technologies, please do not hesitate to Contact Us
GLASS TOUCH SCREENS
Interactive Touch Foils for Store Window Applications
Click to see a video of our Clearview Interactive Projection Foil being used at a Chili's Restaurant in the USA.
Pro Display realise that dynamic digital signage and visual display solutions can transform your business. Pro touch screen technology takes that theory to a whole new level, with a range of thru glass interactive touch screen solutions. Our core product range focuses on projected capacitance clear touch screen foils, which are combined with our range of rear projection screen technologies and LCD TFT screens.
Thru-Glass Interactive Projection Foils
Our Interactive Projection Foils are stocked in the following standard sizes - 30", 40", 50", 60", 67", 72" (4:3 & 16:9) and 82" (16:9 only). Custom sizes are available on request.
Projection Screen Options (Clear Interactive Foil with Projection Film)
· Sunscreen - Sun viewable rear projection film
· Pro Diffusion - High contrast rear projection film
· High Gain - High brightness rear projection film
· Clearview - Transparent holographic style rear projection film
Interactive Projection Foils can be applied directly to the inside of the window and activated from outside. Each screen comes complete with USB cable, software / drivers, software user guide, earthing cable, window sticker and installation guide.
Thru-Glass Clear Interactive Foils for LCD TFT Screens
Standard sizes - 10.4", 12", 15”, 17”, 19”, 20”, 23”, 26” and 30" (4:3 or 16:9 Aspect Ratio
Custom screen sizes available upon request.
Clear Interactive Foils can be applied directly onto the inside of the window and the LCD TFT Screen placed up against the foil or the foil can be applied to a glass panel and placed over the LCD TFT panel. For the best results the interactive foil needs to be placed up against the window.
Interactive Foils come complete with USB cable, software / drivers, software user guide, earthing cable, window sticker and installation guide.
· Projected capacitance technology (horizontal / vertical wires)
· Optically clear hardened coated PET Foil
· Accuracy - 3mm absolute, 1mm relative, no drift
· Response Speed - 50 - 100ms
· Works on glass up to 20mm thick - including gloved hands
· Temperature range - better than -10º to +70º C
· Humidity control 0 - 95% (not affected by condensation)
· Light transmission - 85%+
· Durable Flexible Foil
· USB v1.1 and v2.0 Compatible
· CE , UL and RoHS compliant
· Windows 7 Compatible
· Standard sizes from 30” - 82”
· Custom sizes available
· Digitally approved by Microsoft
· Works with gloved hands
· Supports all media types
· Reduced noise interference
· Store window displays
· Indoor / outdoor kiosks
· Glass partitions
· Corporate offices
· Training / meeting rooms
· Exhibitions / conferences
· Museums / visitor attractions